What systems does DeskTime support?
Windows Vista SP2
Windows 7 SP1 or higher
server OS is supported as well
- Windows users are required to install Microsoft NET framework 4.5.2 in order to run DeskTime.
- If you want to use DeskTime on Windows XP, you can use our previous DeskTime version - Download here
- For previous DeskTime version you will need Browser extensions to track website URLs - get extensions here
Starting from the version 10.6
- If you’re running an the older version, please contact our support
Ubuntu LTS versions starting from version 16.04
- For Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and other desktop enviroments please use older DeskTime app version, available here.
- For all Linux DeskTime app versions you will need Browser extensions to track website URLs - get extensions here
- In case your Linux computer is missing a package or the DeskTime app doesn't work although you have logged in through the Desktime app, type in the desktop terminal "sudo apt-get install -f" and all the necessary packages will be installed automatically.