Are there any available extensions for URL breakdown?
If you run the latest DeskTime version - on Google Chrome, Safari or Ms Edge the extension is not necessary. DeskTime will track all URLs (except for Linux OS). The latest DeskTime app version is always available here.
If your DeskTime application is not tracking URLs but only capturing the name of the web browser:
- Check if you have the latest Web browser version for the most common browsers here:
- Check whether you have the latest version for other browsers here.
If the URLs are still not being tracked, please contact us at [email protected] and provide us with the following details:
- Screenshot with the Web browser version you are using;
- Screenshot with your OS version;
- The language you are using your Web browser in.
For all Linux users and for those who use an older DeskTime version for Windows it is required to install the browser extension.
The extension will allow you to have a URL breakdown. You will be able to see a particular URL as an application instead of Chrome, for example. Please follow the links below to install the Extensions: