How to integrate DeskTime with Zapier?
DeskTime integration with Zapier has never been so easy. Zapier allows connecting with more than 1000 applications, which means, more than 1000 apps can be integrated with the DeskTime app as well. Create a Zap now and increase your work efficiency.
How does it work?
If a project is created through Zapier, then it will be saved as a project in DeskTime app.
DeskTime is not able to forward tasks or projects, which are made in the DeskTime app.
Start tracking your project/task with the DeskTime project timer.
How to start using Zapier?
1. Click on Settings and then Integrations:
2. Find the Zapier integration under Company integrations in the second row and press Make a Zap:
3. Click on the blue button Create this Zap in the middle of the screen:
4. The first step in creating a Zap with DeskTime is that you have to choose a Trigger app. You can either choose the Trigger app from the drop-down list or Gmail, which already appears suggested.
5. Choose Google Calendar as a Trigger app, for example. Afterward, you have to choose an event, which will trigger Google Calendar with DeskTime app.
6. When the event has been chosen, next step is to synchronize the E-mail address with the Google Calendar.
7. After you confirmed the E-mail address, DeskTime logo will appear next to your apps. Click on it to continue the procedure.
8. After clicking on the DeskTime icon, you can start creating projects or tasks through Zapier. Remember that all actions done through Zapier can be delivered to DeskTime but not the other way around!
- Project created through Zapier will be saved as a project in DeskTime app
- DeskTime can't forward tasks or projects
*Here you can find how to start tracking time with DeskTime project timer for projects that been imported from Zapier.