How can I subscribe?
In order to subscribe to the DeskTime app, please provide us with your billing details- card, or Paypal. Your card/ Paypal will be charged automatically on each billing cycle- the first date of the month.
You can set your default payment method in Settings -> Billing.
Choose your pricing plan and period to pay for:
- Monthly period (default):
To start adding new users, click Upgrade plan. Choose the Monthly subscription plan. In the billing calculator, choose, how many users are you planning to add to your DeskTime account, or type in the box, where it says ENTER TEAM SIZE. DeskTime billing calculator will automatically calculate your monthly subscription fee and the monthly price per member. In the end, click Upgrade.
Go to the left upper corner and look for a button Upgrade plan. In the billing calculator:
- Choose the Annual subscription plan;
- Choose, how many users are you planning to add to your DeskTime account, or type in the box, where it says ENTER TEAM SIZE.
DeskTime billing calculator will automatically calculate your monthly subscription fee, monthly price per member and the total Annual fee, which will be charged, once you add a valid payment method.
- Choosing an Annual subscription plan, DeskTime offers one month free of charge.
- During the month, new members can't be added, who go beyond the current pricing plan. DeskTime admin/owner has to upgrade account and pay for the remaining days of the new month first.
- A downgrade can be done anytime during the month; however, admin/owner has to reduce the number of users first. No refund will be provided.
- On the first day of the month, DeskTime charges DeskTime account based on the number of users.
- If DeskTime is not able to charge the payment method, when upgrading DeskTime account, new members cannot be added.
- During the month, if you upgrade your account to the annual plan and do not add new users, the valid payment method will be charged on the first day of the next month.