How to upgrade/downgrade my pricing plan?
Upgrade/downgrade your DeskTime account with only just a few computer mouse clicks. Once the maximum capacity of the pricing plan has been reached, DeskTime company owner has to upgrade account to add more people. Go to Settings -> Billing and look for the button Upgrade Plan.
In the pop-up window, select the capacity of your DeskTime company and the pricing plan (Monthly/Annual). Billing calculator will automatically calculate the Upgrade fee and the upcoming subscription fee.
In order to downgrade your DeskTime account, you have to do the following steps:
- Archive/Delete as many users as you want. Learn, how to do it here;
- Go to Settings -> Billing and look for a button Upgrade plan;
- In the pop-up window select the new capacity of your DeskTime company and the pricing plan (Monthly/Annual);
- Next month you will automatically be charged according to your current account capacity.
- During the month, new users can't be added, who go beyond the current pricing plan. DeskTime admin/owner has to upgrade account and pay for the remaining days of the new month first.
- A downgrade can be done anytime during the month; however, admin/owner has to reduce the number of users first. No refund will be provided.
- On the first day of the month, DeskTime charges DeskTime account based on the current capacity of the DeskTime account.
- If DeskTime is not able to charge the payment method, when upgrading DeskTime account, new members cannot be added.
- During the month, if you upgrade your account to the annual plan and do not add new users, the valid payment method will be charged on the first day of the next month.