How to create a project?
There are two ways to create a project:
- Right-click on the DeskTime icon, which is located in the desktop's taskbar. Search for Create a project / Search for a project. Name your project and click Start. The project will be available to all DeskTime account members.
- Open your DeskTime app. Go to Projects. In the upper right corner, you will see a green button ''New Project''. This way, you can:
- assign projects to all company members;
- assign projects to specific employees;
- set project hourly rates;
- estimate possible project costs;
- estimate possible project time.
Read our blog on how to use the DeskTime Projects feature to manage your projects and calculate their costs here.