How can I add employees using third party integrations?
To add new members to your DeskTime account using third-party integrations Google Workspace or SLACK, you have to be either a Company admin, user admin, or the company owner.
Go to the Settings → Team members section and look for a green button Add team member. Afterward, choose how you would like to add new members:
1. Click on the Slack icon and sign in using your workplace's slack URL:
2. Confirm your identity on DeskTime by clicking on the "Authorize" button:
1. Click on the Gmail icon and sign in using your Google account:
2. Allow DeskTime to access your Google account data by pressing on the button "Allow":
3. Choose which users you would like to add to your DeskTime account, or Select all. Choose whether to send an invitation E-mail to the new DeskTime member's E-mail address or not. In the end, click the green button below Invite.