How to log in to the desktop application?
There are several ways how to log in to the desktop app.
1. You can log in through the "Sign in to DeskTime" pop-up window on your desktop.
- With your individual credentials - email and password.
- With the Magic link - it will bring you the web page for the log-in and then redirect back to the desktop app already successfully logged in. It is very convenient if you have saved your email and password on the browser.
- With one of the social log-ins - Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
- With your Google account.
- You can log in through your DeskTime web page using the “Launch the DeskTime app” option. That will connect and launch the desktop app. You can find the feature in the dropdown menu by clicking on your name's icon on the top right corner of the page.