Why screenshots on MacOS are being recorded incorrectly?
If you’re using a MacOS computer and screenshots for the computer are showing only the background of your wallpaper instead of active application/website, please do the following steps:
- Click on the apple sign and find System Preferences;
- Find the Security & Privacy icon;
- In the left bar, scroll down until you see the option Screen recording;
- Click on it, and afterward, click on DeskTime as well;
5. A pop-up will appear, where you have to click Quit now. This will turn off the DeskTime app, so you will have to turn it back on (the usual procedure).
Once DeskTime is back online, it should track your screenshots correctly.