Trello time tracking made easy - integrate Trello with DeskTime productivity software
The Trello time tracking integration imports your boards and cards to DeskTime, so that you can track your projects with ease
How to track projects with the Trello + DeskTime integration:
- Create a DeskTime account and install the DeskTime app
- Under Settings, find the Trello integration and click activate
- Copy and paste the Trello API key to DeskTime
- Generate a Token, then copy and paste it to DeskTime
- Click Connect and your boards and cards from Trello will automatically be imported to DeskTime
- Go to the DeskTime time tracker and choose a project or task from Trello to track
- Start the timer
The Trello integration eliminates double work
Since all your cards and boards from Trello will be automatically imported to DeskTime, you won't need to copy and paste them manually from one tool to another. Copy-pasting tasks may sound like a quick thing to do, but can actually steal several hours of your time every month.
Start your project tracking with two clicks
Click - on the DeskTime app. Click - on the project you want to track. The Trello time tracking will start automatically. All you need to do is stop the timer when you finish. When project tracking is this effortless, it's easy to motivate your team to actually do it.
Trello time tracking for scrupulous cost calculation
How much does it cost to launch a new project? What's the return-on-investment? Should the team take up similar projects in the future? Get answers to all these questions with the help of Trello integration and DeskTime cost calculation feature.